Re: [Gnumed-devel] login

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] login
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:54:51 +1000

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:34, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> There is. Go find the config file (Andreas, where is it ?).
> The log file tells you where it is. GNUmed tells you where
> the log file is at startup. I assume the config file is
> ~/.gnumed/gnumed.conf ?
>
> Add a line "GNUmed v2 on local machine" to the profile list.
>
> Add a profile:
>
> [profile GNUmed v2 on local machine]
> host =
> port = 5432
> database = gnumed_v2
>
> Restart client.
Not very hopeful when this is in the config file
### The server packages do not yet work thus we disable local connections here
#[profile GNUmed on this machine]
#host = localhost
#port = 5432
#database = gnumed_v1

and i don't have any postgres installed either
LIz

--
Remember folks.  Street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph.
                -- Jim Samuels