[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed swedish translation

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed swedish translation
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:25:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 11:47:28PM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

FYI : A swedish translation has been provided via Debian bug tracking.
It's a translation of the debconf questions, eg when the
user installs GNUmed into a Debian system.

Well, this means nearly nothing is translated.  Just a random person
interested in Debian started translating any question which is asked
by Debian packages are translated into Swedish.  Some other packages
of mine got these translation bugs.  Nothing really interesting
fro the GNUmed community.

@Karsten.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/gnumed-client_0.1-2_sv.po?bug=333485;msg=5;att=1
this is the link to the po file. Care to check it in ?
That depends a bit on Andreas. I am fine with having it in
dists/Debian/... somewhere if that makes sense.

I left this bug unattended because I wanted to have the gnumed-client
packages in testing first and did not want to increase the waiting
period for another 10 days just for a very minor issue.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de