[Gnumed-devel] re: create user UI plugin

From: Syan Tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: create user UI plugin
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:08:30 +0800

    I have locally started a "create user" UI plugin already
    with wxGlade. Will check in.

well, it's a little bit of effort duplication; just got the provider
creation stuff working with pg_user creation here (which lets you alter
the password, or alter the group membership, if it is an update), just needed to
check it in.
I've reused gmPatSearchWidgets.cPatSelector and gmDemographicWidgets.xxxPanel
for provider search or creation , then there is a link button, which goes
to the pg_user select/or create panel/dialog, then finally a dialog to fill in
the extra staff not null details, such as staff role and sign ( which I asssume
you can cut and paste a rsa public key, much like savannah does ) .
Later on , you could reuse or refactor. BTW I'm reusing Ian's sql for
appointments.
 I suppose you could do a version 2, but at least see version 1 first.