Re: [Gnumed-devel] icons needed for sorting documents

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] icons needed for sorting documents
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:16:31 +0200

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 07:27:49PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> I realize now you wrote "episode" and not "encounter". If they would
> sort by encounter, that could be represented by a branch tree, but if
> it is just by episode name it could be "flat". I had not been
> following the discussion/design close enough to recognize whether
> "encountlets" are extraneous to document display such that their
> dates don't need to be worried about.
I was talking about the *document* tree rather than the
*EMR* tree. This lists the documents only. I plan to
eventually add document nodes to the EMR tree, too, under
their pertinent encounter. Since encounters are sorted there
by episode anyways this makes encountlets apparent by
itself. That tree will not feature re-sorting the documents.