Re: [Gnumed-devel] locale/config ?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] locale/config ?
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:46:18 +0200

Oh, I should point out that since you installed from CVS you
are likely using gnumed/client/gm-0_3-from-cvs.sh. In that
case you a) need to hack gnumed/client/gm-0_3.conf and b)
currently we do not yet have a public 0.3 database BUT the
0.2 one will still work (it hasn't changed schema yet).

Karsten