Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNumed 3rd party connectivity

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNumed 3rd party connectivity
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:37:37 +0100

On Thursday 18 January 2007 07:42, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > just short of the new release 0.2.4 GNUmed has seen a massive debugging
> > and
>
> 0.2._4_ ? Did I missed something?  I do only see 0.2.3.
short of. what I meant was we plan on releasing 0.2.4 very soon.

> About downloading GNUmed:
>
>    1. Savannah (http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gnumed/)
>       featuring GNUmed 0.1 from 2005
>       --> just update it or remove it at all, it just confuses newcomers

You are absolutely correct. I have no idea how to remove them. The download
link on savannah doesn't point there anymore. I will contact savannah
maintainers

>    2. http://www.gnumed.net redirected to http://gnumed.org/
>       Downloads
>          --> Nobody is interested that somebod iy proud to announce
>              the availablility of something - people want to download
>              the latest and greatest immediately and not following
>              a "here" link into an uncommented download area.
Uh, harsh words. So nobody cares. Hmm guess I have to change it then.

>    3. Did I missed some other place?
absolutely. Our beloved new (linked everywhere) download area
gnumed.de/downloads

plus more than sufficient

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuideHome

> Anyway, thanks for the good work on GNUmed
Same to you :-)

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hilbert