[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 9

From: Philipp Walderdorff
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 9
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:58:23 +0200

Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2007 18:00 schrieb address@hidden:
> > and possibly the
> > structure of billing-data (Datensatz der Abrechnungsdaten) for austria.
>
> I'd encapsulate that in your already-licensed software !

I did not understand that: "encapsulate that in your already-licensed
software"

Would this mean: using my licensed Software to compute  the GnuMed-Data via
Interface for billing-purpouse?

Or in other words: some other Gnumed-user would use my billing-modul to
compute his data?

I'd rather would say: GnuMed would be licensed in Austria after having been
adapted, possible through the knowledge of the code of my program.
This work would have been done by an austrian, who has got time and knowledge
to do it. This, at the moment, is not possible for me. But may be in future.

Philipp