Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed plugin - Hakuna Matata

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed plugin - Hakuna Matata
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:37:58 +0200

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 10:55:05AM -0300, TheForkOfJustice wrote:

> The GUIs for the base and Urinalysis section for the Hakuna Matata plugin
> for GNUMed are complete (for real this time!) and attached to this email.
>
> Meanwhile I'm going to make the Allergy and Hematology sections
> and send them to you when complete.
>
> Let me know if anyone has questions/comments on them.

The look of the plugins is very nice. It would be very
helpful to know two things:

1) Do you intend to have the plugins integrated with the GUI
concept of GNUmed, too ?

In that case you can do away with the redundant patient
name/date of birth fields since they are always at the top
of the GNUmed client. It may be useful to you to keep those
demographics fields which are not displayed at the top,
though.

2) What is the intended workflow for those plugins, who/what
role is going to be using them ?

This is not clear to me from the layout of you GUI.