[Gnumed-devel] SOAP in Gnumed?

From: Philipp Walderdorff
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP in Gnumed?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:43:38 +0200

In order to be able to adapt GNUmed for austrian's insurance-needs l have to
learn how to connect with the eCard-system via SOAP.

My question: Is there any code in GNUmed, which deals with services via SOAP
for me to learn? Or does anyone know literatur on this subject?

I will have to keep my own license in order to be able to gain a
GNUmed-License later. So I have to deal with SOAP, but this is new to me.

Thanks
Philipp