[Gnumed-devel] The new Linux For Clinics webpage is up!!

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] The new Linux For Clinics webpage is up!!
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:27:09 -0400

I've finally finished the LFC website.  Give it a look at
http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net

The page that will interest the GNUmed people the most is the page on
Hakuna Matata:

http://linuxforclinics.sourceforge.net/mainsite/hakuna.php

I've pretty much mapped out the whole workflow of the Hakuna Matata
plugin and have changed the way it will end up working. We will now no
longer have a need for a seperate running process and can depend on
GNUmed's search function!

I'll need you guys to give it a good looking over and see if you agree
that this is a good plan for Hakuna (or even if I made any spelling
errors).

While you're doing that, I'll be continuing my work on getting the LFC
alpha2 out (hopefully I can find a Gutsy-compatible remastering
program) and when that's done I'll get on the GUI for Hakuna because
the way I mapped it out it's going to need ANOTHER makeover.

Talk to you all later :)

- Allan

--
Linux for Clinics