DRAFT Re: [Gnumed-devel] Feedback on Menus in GNUmed-client.0.2.8.0.dmg

From: James Busser
Subject: DRAFT Re: [Gnumed-devel] Feedback on Menus in GNUmed-client.0.2.8.0.dmg for Mac OS
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:14:57 -0800

On 12-Jan-08, at 3:15 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

EMR > Medical history >  Allergies ... unhandled exception
works for me, need log

Sent via unhandled exception widget (including log)

EMR > Medical history > Occupation ... once "called", cannot be dismissed
works for me, need more details/log

When I was presented the Primary Occupation / current: "" I entered "Faux lawyer" & clicked ok but I seemed stuck in a loop. The "Faux lawyer" then appeared in the small widget window but I could neither accept or reject to dismiss. The only window control (from the Mac) was a red "close" box which was also ignored.

The "esc" button at least restored my access to my Python's "Quit" menu. Log attached.