[Gnumed-devel] wx wonkiness on Mac (was Re: minor screen fix request: pa

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] wx wonkiness on Mac (was Re: minor screen fix request: patient name creation / editing widget)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:52:23 -0800

On 21-Jan-08, at 11:53 AM, James Busser wrote:

I still have that same picklist wx wonkiness in which the phrasewheel values cannot even be seen in the window. When I have time I can try to see if this is anywhere acknowledged at wx issues for Mac.

I was thinking to post a copy of my earlier screenshot, about editing document types, at a forum at

        http://wxforum.shadonet.com/viewforum.php?f=23

That forum may be suitable since this unpredictable location of the phrasewheel picklist values (I am guessing) is mainly or only a problem on Mac. The forum header warns:

This message is here to remind users that the wx version, platform, compiler and platform should be in your post, or else (especially in this forum) you cannot be helped properly.

What information should I post? Would it have any dependence in what people (Karsten, Sebastian, others) had coded "with", or only what I am running on my Mac? And to answer the "compiler" part if it pertains to my Mac, how I would best figure out the compiler info to post (are we even running "compiled"?)