Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on LinuxTag 2008

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on LinuxTag 2008
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 03:19:37 +0100

Hello all

and sorry for the late reply, i'm most of the time offline last and
the current week.

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:11:44 +0100 Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > Have you talked to Michael Meskes from Credativ ?
>
> Not that I am aware of. I have talked to one of the Andreas' of PostgreSQL
> (ads ?) and, in fact, we've been in contact about this LinuxTag thing.

PostgreSQL has a booth at the CLT too, but i think, we are near the BSD
guys. I'm not really involved into the preparations because i'm busy
with FOSDEM in Brussels (and with my vacation ;-) )

If i can help you in any way, just let me know.

Kind regards

--
                                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group