Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on LinuxTag 2008

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on LinuxTag 2008
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:11:44 +0100

> Have you talked to Michael Meskes from Credativ ?

Not that I am aware of. I have talked to one of the Andreas' of PostgreSQL (ads
?) and, in fact, we've been in contact about this LinuxTag thing.

> I can do introductions if you like ?
If he's at LinuxTag we are likely to meet, I suppose. I for one
would be interested in tools easing handling of changes to a tree
of cascading views.

> > We plan on giving away LiveCDs but so far I have failed to produce
> > some using
> > Debian Live. If anyone could give me a hand I can provide hosting.

Well, in the end, the Open Suse live CD will do, too.