Re: [Gnumed-devel] LabImporters (first draft) specification complete --

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LabImporters (first draft) specification complete -- redux
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:10:22 -0800 (PST)

Two more alternatives:

1) can the string be treated as a dumb text string rather than as a phone number

2) I can ask the data broker whether there is anything they can do about their
own conversion process, however I expect they are limited in what they can do,
depending on a variety of "loose" formats that the originating labs may
inconsistently use