[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: RE: BC CA PID phone number formats

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: RE: BC CA PID phone number formats
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:27:26 -0800

From my broker:

-----Original Message-----

Date: Tue Feb 12 09:43:02 PST 2008
Subject: RE: PID phone number formats

Hi: I'm happy that you realized that we can only work with what we get - having said that, the labs don't send us conformant telephone numbers, and
... while we may look at this at some point
... [it isn't anything we are likely to be able to fix soon], sorry

Most labs are sending as (nnn)nnn-nnnn, however one/more have no formatting
standardization, and therefore I've seen these come through -

(nnn)nnn-nnnn
nnn-nnn-nnnn
nnn nnnn

thx