Re: [Gnumed-devel] Directory structures for CVS

From: Dave Cramer
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Directory structures for CVS
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:20:42 -0500

James,

At this point it is actually groovy code, and doesn't yet do much other than parse your message and print some things out.

What I need is a sandbox.

Also Oscar is not a good exemplar their code is an example of what not to do.

All that noise withstanding the layout below is great, add a lib dir beside the src dir, and a groovy dir beside the java dir and it's all good.

Dave