Re: [Gnumed-devel] Live CD

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Live CD
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:18:46 +0100

On Sonntag 02 März 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> The GNUmed Live CD based on Debian has been finished. Right now it contains
> the client in version 0.2.8.3. There is minor bug in it so there will be a
> newer Live CD shortly.
>
> It has a graphical environment. Right now there is no local database so one
> needs to connect to the public database via Internet. Later revisions
> should include a local postgres database.

This is a call for help. I need a volunteer to update the live CD every once
in a while (when a new release comes out every few months). This takes one
hour or so to start and one more to build. You don't need to sit in front of
your computer while it builds.

It would be your task to upload the resulting binary iso to our download
server. CD building is really easy.

I have laid out all the step in
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GnumedLiveCD

If you follow it step by step you have a CD in no time. Any help is
appreciated.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany