Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic rebuild of live-cd

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic rebuild of live-cd
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:47:09 -0300

I'm glad to hear this.  If I was the one to make it then there may be errors due to my lack of GNUmed experience and the problematic situation of having to transfer such a large file to you.  Then there's the simple fact that I just don't have the time :(

Besides, I've only tweaked Ubuntu and you guys deserve pure Debian.