[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: RE: GMUmed Logo

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: RE: GMUmed Logo
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:05:59 +0200

Betreff: RE: GMUmed Logo
Datum: Montag 26 Mai 2008
Von: basje zwigtman <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden

Hello,

I understand, I'll try something else later this week.
Then I'll put the focus more on the community/networking side.

Bas

> From: address@hidden> To: address@hidden> Subject: Re: GMUmed
Logo> Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:27:28 +0200> CC: address@hidden> > On
Montag 26 Mai 2008, you wrote:> Hi Bas,> >> > I'm a student at the WDK art
academy Rotterdam (Graphic Design). You were> > probably contacted by Gijs
Hillenius before. I've selected your open source> > project to create a logo.
Check the attachment for a .pfd with the first> > sketches.> >> > When I
looked at the GMU wiki page/website the first thing I noticed was> > the red
crossed image (wrong link/deep link). I think it would be> > interesting to
use this in combination with the red cross-logo witch is> > well known all
around the world, because we're talking about a medical> > application here.
To avoid problems I made the cross (+) slightly rounded.> > Thanks for you
work. Just to let you know we have opted not to have anything > like the red
cross as we fear liability issues. We are medical but we are a > community as
well so anything that deals with medical stuff, people , > patients or health
in general, even education is good to go.> We are not even focused on a clear
medical artwork. A crisp logo that > represents some of the above would be
perfect.> > > >> > If you like the idea I can make a more proper version> >
(fine-tuning/changes/feedback), I don't mind the effort. I would appreciate>
> all feedback; I think it could become a great logo in the end. I can send>
> the logo in .SVG or .PNG when finished.> >> The formats are highly
appreciated. We are greatful for the input and will > have a hard time to
select the right one.> > > Looking forward to hear from you!> >> > Bas
Zwigtman> > address@hidden / address@hidden> > Rotterdam, The
Netherlands> >> > nb. It would be great if I hear from you today, I have to
see my teacher> > tomorrow about my progress, thanks.> >
the world with e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.> >
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld>
> > > -- > Sebastian Hilbert > Leipzig / Germany> [www.gnumed.de] -> PGP
welcome, HTML ->/dev/null
Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from
Microsoft.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause