[Gnumed-devel] Finally discovered what was srong with my 0.28

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Finally discovered what was srong with my 0.28
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 19:54:21 -0300

Well after some brainpicking I found out that the 0.28 version isnĀ“t missing anything as much as it was HIDEN.

the bottom tabs was being hiden by my control panel ... the 0.3 version was not ... but seems that I still cannot see the end of any one of the clients ... this is awfull since most workstations in my office do not have a 1024x... resolution ... any way to resize the windows to fit a 800x600 ??

Rogerio