Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally discovered what was srong with my 0.28

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally discovered what was srong with my 0.28
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 01:42:47 +0200

> Well after some brainpicking I found out that the 0.28 version isn´t
> missing
> anything as much as it was HIDEN.
>
> the bottom tabs was being hiden by my control panel ... the 0.3 version
> was
> not
It should be possible to change the size of the client window by dragging the
edges - or other means
your window manager provides.

> ... but seems that I still cannot see the end of any one of the
> clients
What do you mean by "end of clients" ? You cannot see all notebook page tabs ?
That is quite
normal. There's an arrow tab at either end which allows you to move to off-page
tabs.

> ... this is awfull since most workstations in my office do not have a
> 1024x... resolution ... any way to resize the windows to fit a 800x600 ??
I can resize the windows to smaller than 800x600 on my machines.

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03