Re: [Gnumed-devel] Smoking status - revised.

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Smoking status - revised.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:44:55 -0700

On 13-Aug-08, at 10:53 AM, Rogerio Luz wrote:

But the scatch pad area would be deleted after the episode is over... I wanted something more durable ... maybe a "stiky pad" ;) that could spawn the epiose, but not get registered in the record.

It would be intended to be persistent, just as you had in mind :-)

The idea was contributed by Richard Terry who implemented one in his own (I think MS Access) EMR:

http://www.gnumed.net/rterry/full%20screen%20-%20comments%20on%20design1.htm