Re: [Gnumed-devel] Smoking status - revised.

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Smoking status - revised.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:40:07 -0700

On 13-Aug-08, at 10:35 AM, Rogerio Luz wrote:

I see I can put every single thing I want in that field in the PAST HYSTORY, but so could I put the allergy status, the thing is making little notes to ourselves to take care ... this patient needs you to give attention on X ... you know?

We also had / have in mind a "scratch pad" area which, if not on the road map, maybe belongs there (??) which I can add if agreed.