[Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: EMR tree also Past History item behaviour

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: EMR tree also Past History item behaviours
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:35:54 -0700

2) I think the EMR statistics are fantastick... a listing of the problems together with an indication of the period of time during which the patient was getting care in the praxis, and some idea how substantial (or insubstantial) is their record.

We note however -- in the screenshot from the previous posting -- that the screenshot tool (by including the menu and submenu) obscures part of what we may want to capture and share. Thus the question whether the screenshot can be uncoupled from mouse-up to somehow build in a delay of 0.1 second or whatever would be required.