Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 Progress Note editor - won't allow "New" second

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 Progress Note editor - won't allow "New" second, concurrent note
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:29:08 +0200

On Dienstag 16 September 2008, James Busser wrote:
> Anyone else unable (or able), while in the Progress note editor, to
> get the New button to work?

What behavior do you expect ? I am not sure how it is supposed to work but in
my installation when I open an older progress not two tabs appear to the
right and while the old episode tab is active I can click on 'New'
 and it will activate the "New" tab.

> When I enter the Progress note plug-in, it defaults into "new
> episode" in which I can type, and I can also double-click on any
> "Active problem" from the left pane which will open a new note, but I
> can;t get the New button to work.

Did you intend to open multiple new episode tabs in parallel ?

What is you inteded use case ?

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany