[Gnumed-devel] I'm back

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] I'm back
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:32:33 +0200

Hello everybody,
After terribly busy 2 weeks I finally have some time to get back to Gnumed.
Sorry for leaving couple of e-mails unanswered, but I hardly spent any time at
computer. I'll try to catch up with mails ASAP.

There are good news, also.

I installed Gnumed at our hospital department and my colleagues are learning
how to use it. The first goal is to have all surgical operations in the DB, and
print operation reports to be stored in patient files (yeah, we have to store
paper documentation). I think in a week we could say we have a system at
production state.
The gmOperationReport plugin I developed is being reviewed by Karsten before
publishing it.

There may be another person using Gnumed soon - I mean my brother-in-law. But
he wants it to be run from USB stick, and has similar problems as Rogerio
described.

Jerzy Luszawski