Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to choose what plug-ins to run at startup?

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to choose what plug-ins to run at startup?
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:59:21 -0200

Karsten ... I have read the wiki ... but still donĀ“t find a way to do this, I know this user stuff has to be a killer for you to deal with and takes your time out of doing other things ... so let me put it this way ...

In what file, of the configuration, I can see the xDT plugin being explicitely called so I can comment it out ...

If I can do this I would write a wiki page explaining how I did it ... so you are actually helping documentation , not just me (that last part is my bribe for some help ;) hehehe

Rogerio

2008/11/17 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 07:36:27PM -0200, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> Ok I have been working with Gnumed in production for a few weeks
Great ! Congratulations !!

> The only thing that is still bothering me (besides the way the tree view is
> "formated and displayed")
We will work on that in due time.

> is the amount of things that get started when I logon.
>
> Where in the configuation files can I disable the "extras"I do not want ...
> for instance the xDT viewer and all that?

For that you should define your own workplace (not "GNUmed
Default") and define which plugins to load for that. There
is a bit of how to do that in the Manual under:

       http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/CustomizingClientStartup

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346