[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed server

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed server
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:41:44 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

I am anxiously waiting for the new package so the new live CD will be ready in
time for the 0.4 release. But then gnumed-server needs to provide a v10
database.

I just uploaded my recent packaging status to experimental.  Just test it and
report problems.  This is the best strategy to get a real package for
v10 in time.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--