Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed Brazilian Community

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed Brazilian Community
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:55:33 +0100

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 09:02:15PM -0300, Emmanuel Ferro wrote:

> I get very impressed with GnuMed software and I want to join the GnuMed
> Community by creating the Brazilian one to develop and translate GnuMed into
> Portuguese language.

There already is a small Brazilian community around GNUmed.
Rogerio Luz is the most vocal participant. He already
started a translation a while ago. I will attach a file
which you can use for translation. I find "poedit" is a nice
tool to do so. This is very much in time for the 0.4 release.

Maybe we can release 0.4 with a "complete" Brazilian
translation and then include Portuguese into the live CD and
then maybe team up with Rogerio to improve the functionality
of GNUmed.