[Gnumed-devel] Re: Release 0.4.0 is out

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Release 0.4.0 is out
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:56:42 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

we are proud to announce version 0.4 of GNUmed. The version
0.4.0 has just been released. This release provides nice and
stable new features:

Congratulations!  Any specific hints for Debian packaging?
I'd work on Debian packages in the next couplde of days (next
two days will probably occupied by "real life" ;-))

- has screenshots on Linux include window decoration

Do you know

     http://screenshots.debian.net/

Just upload your screenshots there.  A function to include
screenshots on the Debian Med tasks pages is quite  high on
my todo list.

Kind regards

       Andreas.
--