Re: [Gnumed-devel] Windows distribution

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Windows distribution
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:45:14 -0700

On 28-Mar-09, at 3:01 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

So, while the above differentiation and description is good
I wonder whether we shouldn't interpose too many
informational pages between when the user first clicks
"yeah, I want to download" and "now the download starts".

Agreed - instead of *interposing*, the explanatory information could (when warranted) be placed *beneath* any download link.