Re: [Gnumed-devel] and current medication display, again

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] and current medication display, again
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:23:01 +1100

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> What is wanted by doctors for scheduling same-amount-daily
> drugs ?
>
>  morning   noon   evening   night

four times a day is enough for anyone living at home to deal with.
a spare column at the end for comments is good (Like NEW Drug)
my current EHR opens this in a text editor and I alter what I need in the text
editor before printing

--
"Actually, the only distribution of Linux I've ever used that passed the
rootshell test out of the box (hit rootshell at the time the dist is