[Gnumed-devel] Re: Try Linux from USB drive

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Try Linux from USB drive
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:01:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

We will find out I guess. The thumbdrive id vfat formated. Maybe ext3 or the
like will pose a problem.

Why should ext3 pose a problem?  If I understood you right you want to start
a live Linux system and linux can perfectly handle ext3, right?  I even created
some partitions on my USB stick to have one vfat (in case I want to exchange
data with other OSes) and the live system which is on a ext3 for sure.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de