Re: [Gnumed-devel] further thinking on "current medication" -- Clinicia

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] further thinking on "current medication" -- Clinicians !
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:33:51 -0300

In your screenshot instead of 3650 days could it not be entered "continuously" or "cronically" ??

On he matter of your sugestion that a "substance" could be placed in the mediction index, it is fine, as long as the hability to take it of the "printable" list the patient takes home, it would not be smart to sign your name under something telling people to get Metoprolol 50mg - 1tablet a day  + Cigarretes 10 units a day .... ;)

Rogerio