Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:28:23 -0700

On 5-Jul-09, at 8:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

It seems to me it would help greatly to relocate the reference

information rows to place them immediately under the Date despite that

the Comment would then be moved down as the bottom row of this cluster.

We would thus get rid of the label "reference information"...

I don't think so. I think it is useful to have the mandatory

fields up top.

There is no practice or requirement to always put the mandatory rows together.

Information should be positioned in the way that makes the most sense.

Otherwise, note if we would follow this argument through, that in

Adding new measurement

you should have to move what is currently "Comment" downward
- likewise change field sequences in "new patient creation" and "attach documents"