Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client on Mac - MacPorts install

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client on Mac - MacPorts install
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:59:17 -0700

On 3-Sep-09, at 1:21 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/MacPorts

A Portfile for gnumed-client is not yet ready, but can be viewed
(under development) here:

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/PortFile

The wiki pages Downloads and InstallerGuideMac are also updated to
reflect the current state, and are now a lot more streamlined :-)

This is really nice work !   Neither Sebastian nor me would
have been enabled to do that.

Not without better access to a Mac, and at least half the time I was able to find, but it's appreciated all the same ;-)