[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed_ISO_13485

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed_ISO_13485
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:40:24 -0700

On 2009-10-27, at 3:03 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

While I believe

- quality control (and certification) per se is good
- quality control is useful for FLOSS apps just as well
- quality control can help ease relations with other vendors

I don't think it can be in the scope of the current GNUmed
*project*. No problem, though, with someone or some
company/interest group maintaining such documentation in the
GNUmed ecosystem.

There remains value at least defining our quality *objectives* ... have a look at this wiki page and tell me if you agree on these, also would it be suitable to add to wiki sidebar shortcuts as "About"?

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/WhitePaper

It feels to me what I managed so far is a useful excercise...

... see http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/QualityManagementSystem#AnchorProcesses