[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed support chat

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed support chat
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:09:47 +0100

Since its inception 3 people have contacted me through the support chat window
that pops up at wiki.gnumed.de

The first one asked a question but left before I was able to answer (about 30
seconds delay :-)

Second one (Karsten) used the chat while not having access to his own computer

Third one asked about HIPPA billing and left when I had to decline. A second
question was raised but the person did not wait for the answer before leaving
:-)

In short it seems like the chat feature is helpful.

Sebastian