Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved tooltip for lab results

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved tooltip for lab results
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:18:32 -0800

On 2010-02-02, at 4:18 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Note how the lab name and contact (here: phone number) is
> pulled in.

What is the source of the information? Is it to be from

        clin.test_org

and I am not sure how we would supply the values for dem.identity.pk which
would be needed in order to populate this table's

        fk_adm_contact
        fk_med_contact

-- I am wondering if any of this will depend on making possible user management
of "orgs" ?