Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Mandriva

From: Michael Schütt
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Mandriva
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:28:33 +0100

Hi Sebastian (sorry for my direct replay to you),
it is simple, to use your repo with urpmi too. All you have to do is to
generate an hdlist for your repo. This is created via

Code:
genhdlist2 --xml-info /path/to/your/repo

I don't know for which distros genhdlist2 is present but you can build
it of the SRPM rpmtools-5.9-2mdv2010.0.src.rpm to be found in Mandriva's
main_release repos.

Then any mandriva user can integrete your repo with

Code:
urpmi.addmedia GnuMed
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/SebastianHilbert/Mandriva_2010/
with media_info/hdlist.cz