[Gnumed-devel] Re: FreeDiams exchange files structuration

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: FreeDiams exchange files structuration
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:34:15 -0700

On 2010-03-15, at 8:03 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> Use this link (or find in the User's Manual) :
>>
>> English :
>>      http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/di-manual/en/html/ligne_commandes.html
>> French:
>>      http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/di-manual/fr/html/ligne_commandes.html
>>
>> Not in doc. When using selection only mode the output XML is like :

These link also to:

http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/di-manual/en/html/prescriptions_io.html#format_fichier_di

... this last one saves the data of the prescription as an XML document. If it
would be attached to an EMR (attached to a specific patient's record) is this
document intended to be able to be displayed in a way that would reproduce what
was printed? Or, if this is desired to be achieved, would a user in FD need to
"print to PDF" from inside FD, and then save and import this PDF into the EMR?

This is a separate function from what Karsten was asking (about parsing
global_strength) because I think Karsten's questions were about maintaing a
patient's "current medication list" which is not the same as a record of a
prescription.

-- Jim