Re: [Gnumed-devel] release work

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] release work
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:00:25 -0700

On 2010-04-11, at 1:25 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please update
> http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/RoadMap#ReleaseNext

I did take care of the above, but not up to date yet remain:

1) Release status

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ReleaseTesting

        --> I copied the template up to 0.7.0 however it remains empty
                as far as indicating any testing that had actually been done

2) Roadmap vs changelog

        Roadmap for "future" relative to 0.6 is at

                http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/RoadMap#ReleaseV07

        so maybe a portion of what is depicted as "future" needs still to be
relocated to the top of the page to be consistent with

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2010-04/msg00011.html