[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed Live CD supports OpenOffice and Latex

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed Live CD supports OpenOffice and Latex
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:41:05 +0200

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 04:56:30PM +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> GNUmed Live CD now has OpenOffice and Latex fully working. That way users can
> have a look at the correspondence feature of GNUmed.

This brings up the following idea:  Are you able to collect a list of
packages which are suggested / advisable in a medical practice office?
We might consider a metapackage med-office or something like this in the
Debian Med project (and feel free to post the list and comments about
this there).

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--