[Gnumed-devel] Google's browser is fast and knows everything about you

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Google's browser is fast and knows everything about you
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:01:27 +0200

FYI,

Just tested it on wiki.gnumed.de. Firefix 3.6 was kind of fast when compared
to 3.5. But now it feels slow compared to Google Chromium 5. I mean Google
Chromium 5 feels really fast.

I still don't use it as I am not sure what it tells google about me. There are
a good number of sites which will tell you which data is collected and what
data is not.

Sebastian