[Gnumed-devel] Billing / Invoicing applications for GNUmed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Billing / Invoicing applications for GNUmed
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:46:32 +0200

See my blog for the original with links at
http://gnumed.blogspot.com/2010/05/billing-invoicing-applications-for.html

lack an API

Packages I have looked at (at least their documentation)

SimpleInvoices:
webbased, PostgreSQL (beta)
no interface we know of,
GPL,
no Debian package,
project active
i18n capable

Amberdms billing system:
webbased, PHP, MySQL
SOAP API,
AGPL,
no Debian package,
RPM package avaialble,
project active - run by webhosting company
i18n capable
press coverage

jBilling:
webbased, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
API,
AGPL,
no Debian package,
project active - run by a company
i18n capable ?

citrusbd:
webbased, MySQL, PostgreSQL ?
no interface we know of,
GPL,
no Debian package,
project active
i18n
capable

GNUcash:
fat client, written in C, PostgreSQL , yeah
no API, however python-gnucash
GPL,
Debian package,
project active