Re: [Gnumed-devel] Poor Man's Vaccination Plan

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Poor Man's Vaccination Plan
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 16:11:22 -0700

On 2010-05-29, at 11:35 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> In this screenshot I have added a second, combi-indication
> vaccination event. Don't chide me because of the vaccination
> date ;-)

I lack a current installation of GNUmed but hope to get back to it in July
but...

... how will one enter the indications which, in the case of REPEVAX, is for
four conditions? I am familiar that in GNUmed we often deploy a phrasewheel
which is great for single values but how do we achieve consistency and ease of
entry for indications? How would indications relate to the possibility of
disease coding systems?

-- Jim