Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinicians: indications, again

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinicians: indications, again
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:44:00 -0300

2010/6/18 Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden>
Am Freitag 18 Juni 2010, 11:02:42 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 03:32:11PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
> > Of possible interest:
> >
> > http://sage.wherever.org/index.html
>
> This is highly interesting and just the thing we want to
> interface with. Also, Protege (which is the technical
> foundation of Sage) has always been the DSE we've been
> counting on.
>
> However, I haven't been able to find documentation on how to
> *actually* implement a Sage/Protege to EMR linking.
>
> If anyone got pointers for that we could put it on our
> agenda.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertabarbanel

Principal Investigator for the Standard Shared Active Guideline Project, a
$20M NIST supported research project investigated how clinical guidelines can
be made widely available across multiple clinical systems and how they can be
made active at the point of care. See http://sage.wherever.org/. The project
was completed after 5 years with a demonstrated capability to author, develop,
test, and implement clinical guidelines into a medical information system.

OMFG. $20M. I am speechless.

Sebastian

You and me both bubba ... and the project was COMPLETED and we donĀ“t see it out there ... 20M for a system that probably someone will patent ;)

Rogerio