[Gnumed-devel] Re: billing for the US

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: billing for the US
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:42:48 +0200

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:31:27AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > http://remitt.org/about/
> >
> > Seems like they have the right approach. If anyone wants for the US I guess
> > this is the way to go.
>
> I agree.

Once I had a (packaging centric) look onto this but there was also freeb
and freeb2 from the very same authors (homepage seems to have vanished)
and I was just confused what might be the right target.  The fact that
freeb vanished somehow and you think remitt is useful might be some kind
of hint for me.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--