Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: billing for the US

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: billing for the US
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 08:15:38 +0200

Am Freitag 25 Juni 2010, 09:42:48 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:31:27AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > > http://remitt.org/about/
> > >
> > > Seems like they have the right approach. If anyone wants for the US I
> > > guess this is the way to go.
> >
> > I agree.
>
> Once I had a (packaging centric) look onto this but there was also freeb
> and freeb2 from the very same authors (homepage seems to have vanished)
> and I was just confused what might be the right target.  The fact that
> freeb vanished somehow and you think remitt is useful might be some kind
> of hint for me.

Freeb was done in perl. Then it was rewritten as freeb2 in ruby I believe.
When it still sucked (I guess) it was rewritten in JAVA and is now to be used
together with teh JAVAish (GWT) Webinterface of Freemed.

It has seen some action lately and if they manage to get the GWT interface for
Freemed done and get certified then there is a good chance this is here to
stay this time.

Sebastian